Contact another organisation

Filter by:

  • Disability rights

    National Disability Authority

    The National Disability Authority (NDA) is the independent statutory body that provides information and advice to the Government on policy and practice relevant to the lives of persons with disabilities.

  • Independent living for people with disabilities

    Independent Living Movement

    Independent Living Movement aims to ensure that disabled people achieve Independent Living Choice and control over their lives and full Participation in society as equal citizens.

  • Community law and mediation

    Community Law & Mediation

    Community Law & Mediation is a community law centre which provides free legal advice, advocacy and mediation and education services.

  • Legal aid

    The Legal Aid Board

    The Legal Aid Board is the statutory, independent body responsible for the provision of civil legal aid and advice to persons of modest means. Legal advice is any oral or written advice given by a solicitor or barrister, including writing letters and negotiations. Legal aid is representation by a solicitor or barrister in court proceedings. The Legal Aid Board has a number of centers across the country, and the best way to find the one most convenient to you is to contact the Legal Aid Board directly.

  • Legal advice

    Free Legal Advice Centres

    The Free Legal Advice Centre (FLAC) provide confidential, basic legal advice for free and in person across all areas of law. FLAC offers a network of advice clinics around Ireland and you may be able to identify the most suitable one at the following link: Legal Advice Clinic.

  • Citizen's Information Centres

    Citizen’s Information

    Citizens Information Centres (CICs) provide free, impartial information, advice and advocacy from more than 215 locations around the country.

  • Personal data protection

    Data Protection Commissioner

    The Office of the Data Protection Commissioner was established to protect individuals’ right to privacy by enabling people to exercise control over how their personal information is used, in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003. If a person or organisation holds personal information about you on computer or on paper file, you may ask them if they hold such information and to give you access to it. Section 3 of the Data Protection Acts provides that you have a right to find out and/or be given a description free of charge, of information held about you. Section 4 of the Data Protection Acts says that you have a right to obtain a copy of such information.

  • Employment rights / Equal treatment in services

    Workplace Relations Commission

    Information and Customer Services (ICS), formerly known as Workplace Relations Customer Services, is responsible for the provision of information relating to employment rights, equality and industrial relations matters by means of a telephone call-in service manned by experienced Information Officers